We are so glad that you have come to check out what the Women's Ministry is all about at First Rosenberg. We are a group of women of all ages with a love for Christ in our relationship with God, our family and others. The purpose of the Women's Ministry here at First is to serve in three ways. First is to reach women for Christ and to help women grow in their relationship with God, family and others. We also strive to help women develop an unfading beauty "which is of great worth to God" through their daily walk with him. Third, we desire to help women develop a heart for reaching out to and ministering to other women in need. We fulfill this purpose in many ways throughout the year, but here are a few of the things we have coming up in the near future. Thanks again for visiting us, we look forward to seeing you soon!
If you have questions about any area of Women's Ministry, please contact us by following the link below.
- Upcoming Bible Studies: Wednesdays, 6:15-7:30pm in Room 103
- "Steadfast Love" by Laura Chandler
- "Discerning the Voice of God" by Priscilla Shirer
- Saturday, March 24, 2018 "Teas and Tiaras" -- 10:00am, Fellowship Hall
- Saturday, June 20, 2018 "Flip Flop Gathering" more info to come...